Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Keeping Busy

 Cookie Bouquet I did for my mom. The cookies weren't my favorite but my mom seemed to like it. I liked the mug that I found though

 Lacrosse Cookies I did. i thought they turned out pretty cute. I didn't like them at first but as I kept going I think they turned out cute. Hopefully the lacrosse team will like them as well!!
More lacrosse cookies

Seems like these past 2 months I had a lot of cake and cookie orders, which I like but sometimes it's just hard to find the time to do it all when I work full time! But if I have a lot of orders that means people like my work so it's spreading by word of mouth!!! Thanks again for all of your orders and input on the stuff that I do!

1 comment:

Nicole Love said...

Wow! those cookies are amazing!