Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Where did 5 years go????

So I have started this blog like 3 times and get two lines and then either get distracted, tired, or just don't know what to say so I don't finish it. So as I'm sitting here waiting for my visiting teachers to come I will try finish it.

Robbie and I recently celebrated 5 years together! I can't believe that it's been that long but at the same time it just feels like yesterday we were dating!! The most exciting thing we did for our anniversary was go to Red Lobster!! I know that sounds lame but I had just found out they were doing this AMAZING deal for $15 a person and we just couldn't  pass up. So after work Robbie picked me up and we headed down there. It must have been a hard day at work or something cuz as we were sitting there eating I could barely keep my eyes open. Robbie just kept saying that I was going to fall asleep. We were going to go to a movie but I really didn't think that I could make it through so we just went home and hung out. (I think I zonked out at 7 pm and didn't wake up until 7 am).

I love being married to my best friend and be able to talk about anything with him. We have really come a long ways from 5 years ago. He's taught me a lot and I hope I have taught him at least a little. We've moved a few times, bought a dog, had a few different jobs, etc. As I look back I wouldn't have wanted to spend my life with anyone else but him!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

congrats to the both of you!

Nicole Love said...

That's so great! Congratulations!