Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Support Our Troops

(Kasey, Haylee and Paige Sullivan)
So this is the cutest little family that I know!!! I worked with Paige for about 2 years and have grown to love her and become really close to her and her cute daughter, Haylee. Kasey is currently serving in Afghanistan and his troop was recently hit by an explosive device as they were driving. They are all ok but they are banged up pretty bad and would love to get some encouragement from people that they are fighting for! You can read an article here about the attack and 3 of them getting purple hearts.

I am going to be putting together some care packages together with snack type items that they can take on missions with them and would love for more people to put cards in for them as well and if you would like to donate anything else that would be great. They are fighting for our freedom and I know that I don't thank the troops enough for what they do. And I am continually amazed at the families that are here living without them and how hard that must be.

Please Support Our Troops!!!!

No comments: