Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doesn't this look Yummy?????

So I was remembering this AMAZING sundae I got a few times while serving my mission in Conway, AR. I wish there was a place around here who served it but I guess that always is one reason I could visit Conway. I always had a few of us eating it and I loved it. If you think you're mistaken, the cup is really covered in fudge. I'm sure it has MEGA calories but it is well worth it. Anyone wanna fly to Arkansas with me to go and get it???? It's at Marketplace Grill and their food is really good too.

2 comments:

Nicole Love said...

Minus the nuts it looks chocolatelishes! I know it's not a word, but it is now!

Shine said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I wanit, Iwanit, Iwanit! My computer screen SOOO does not taste like it should when I lick that sundae!