Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!!!!

So I've decided to make a few New Year's Resolutions because I need to change my lifestyle and the first of the year is the best time to do it right? So I figure if I share them with everyone then you guys can keep pestering me so that I keep up with them....So here they are for the year 2009:
1. Read scriptures daily

2. Work out 30 minutes a day on the Wii fit (that's why Robbie went to all the trouble to find it cuz I had said that if I had it I'd use it every day....haven't yet)


3. No sweets/chocolate/candy, etc (I am allowing myself to have a bowl of ice cream or cake on special occasions such as Birthdays or anniversaries and that's about it....)

4. No soda pop whatsoever. I am a big fan of diet pepsi and would drink like 4 a day if I could so I am taking that out of my diet so hopefully I'll get rid of my spare tires that seem to keep getting more and more full of air!!!!




Robbie and I have also set some goals to be better with on a few things and i think that with each others help we'll do awesome. So I'll try to keep you updated on how I'm doing and maybe I'll be able to fit back in some of my clothes....

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Those are pretty much my resolutions too (my Wii Fit is also getting dusty), so maybe we can motivate each other! Hope it goes well. Happy New Year!

Kelly said...

good luck with the soda thing...i keep saying i will give up diet coke..reallity....not a chance with working night shift. as for the wii fit...bought it quite awhile back and have not used it...please give me inspiration :)

aurora said...

I wanted to get the Wii Fit, but haven't yet... I hope that you get to use it and let us know how it goes.
Good Luck, those are some great resolutions!