Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yay I've been tagged!!!


Yay I've been tagged by my sister, Heather, I'm so excited!!! (It was crazy to read her blog and realize that I had a lot more in common with her than I realized! I won't look outside the blinds if it's dark, I can't say my r's (I had to go to speech when I was in elementary school). It's crazy what you learn about people.


Rules; 1 Link the person who tagged you. 2 Mention the rules on your blog. 3 Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4 Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

1. When I go to a public restroom I have to use at least three paper towels whether I need them or not. If it's the hand sensor one I will make sure I do it three times.


2. I have to bake something at least once a week or I feel like I'm failing as a future culinary arts student. (It can be as little as cinnamon rolls that are heated in oven and as big as making pumpkin cookies, rolls and whatever else in one day)


3. I have to read a magazine from back to front. If I do it front to back it just really throws me off and I don't enjoy the magazine.


4. When getting ready in the morning I take a shower, get dressed, and then do my makeup sitting in front of the computer to check facebook and my blogs and then I go back to the bathroom to finish getting ready (what can I say I'm addicted!!!)


5. I always set my alarm clock for 4 a.m. and then change it to 5 and then 5:45, then maybe 6:30 and then 6:45--7 at the latest. It makes me think I sleep longer because I get to change my alarm so much when in fact I'm sure I'm sleeping less because I have to get up so many times....Robbie's used to it by now!! (I've been doing it since I was in high school)

6. When I eat I eat all of one thing first. So if I have like mixed veggies, rice, and steak on my plate I'll eat veggies first, then go to rice and then go to steak. I feel weird if I partially eat something and then start eating something else.


I tag Kiera, Heather M, Stephanie, Annie, Mary, and Callie

No comments: