Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What do you get.....


What do you get when you have an unfrosted cake.....

an "angel" as a dog.....








You get this.....

A huge chunk bitten out of it by our dog. I had the cake sitting on the stove to cool so that I could frost it for Dr. Johnson's birthday on Thursday and I kind of hear something weird going on in the kitchen....(Cassie has started this new habit of jumping up to the counters to see what extra food she can get...irritating) and so I try to sneak in the kitchen to catch her in the act and you know what she was doing? Laying on the rug looking up at me like "I didn't do anything" and then I look at the stove and here's this cake that I can't use anymore......plus it's chocolate and dogs aren't suppose to have chocolate....so needless to say she's in her home for the rest of the night and now I have to decide if I want to make another cake or make another dessert.

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Wow, she must have enjoyed that! I love that she looked all innocent!

aurora said...

Bummer! I supposed you can't frost over the dog-eaten part... Haha, just kidding... ;-)

mikeynannie said...

AAAHHHHHH!! Don't you just hate when stuff like that happens? I haven't talked to you in a while. How's life?