Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tag You're it

I saw this on Lacey's blog and I figured since I didn't respond to her last blog I'd do it here...(I promised I looked up sentences last time I just never put them in....I'm sorry!!!)



1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER. Wall-E (waste of time...I didn't want to see it in the first place!)
2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Host
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Any fun ones that don't last FOREVER!!!
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Ensign, People
5) FAVORITE SMELLS? Campfire, Robbie's cologne
6)FAVORITE SOUNDS? don't really have any, maybe new baby cry
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Stress, stomach cramps, Loneliness, slamming your finger in the door, hopelessness (had to steal these from Lacey!!)
8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE UP? Do I have to wake up??
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? definitely Arctic Circle and go figure they don't have any in American Fork....grr!!!
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? possibly BrookeLynn
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—"IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’d…go to Alaska, buy a house and go to Australia
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? sometimes
13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1993 Pontiac GrandAm
16) FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Pepsi
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… I don't know for sure...spend it with family!
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yup that's the healthiest part!
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? I'm thinking about going dark dark brown or blonde
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Kearns, Millville (for 3 months), Bluffdale, Riverton, Jackson, Conway, Paragould, Collierville, Fort Worth, Haltom City, American Fork
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She was an awesome visiting teacher!! I already miss you coming and visit!
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? well considering our bed is on the floor...nothing I don't think
24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Umm what?
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Middle of the day
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? as long as they're cooked all the way I don't care!
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? in my bed
Where's 28?
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Rocky Road with marshmellow chunks not the swirls!
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? ???
I tag.... Kiera, Heather M, Heather H, Kristi, Kiera, Cynthia, Aurora, Annie (and anyone else I might have forgot....sorry!!)

2 comments:

mikeynannie said...

AAHHHH! I am it!! (What do I do now?)

JSL, ABE&H said...

That was fun to read I am glad you did that. I do miss visiting you but it seems things are looking up for you in utah. I am sorry to hear about your grandpa he sounded like a good guy.