Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Wonderful Grandpa

Well my grandpa passed away Saturday morning really early. What a wonderful man he was and how I will always remember him. It still isn't real to me. I was at my grandma's house yesterday and most of today and it was just like he would walk through the door any minute and say "What did I miss?" It was the sweetest thing to watch him and my grandma talk before he passed away. I will always remember him for always smiling, for being there when I needed him and even when I didn't need him. He was such a role model to me and everyone that knew him. The world will be a different place without him. Grandpa I love you and I will really miss you and all the good times you have blessed me with!!

3 comments:

aurora said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa's passing. It sounds like you had a wonderful relationship. I hope that you and your family feels comfort and peace at this difficult time. ♥

Kiera said...

I am so sorry that he passed away. My mom was so sad she didn't get to say goodbye and she said how much she appreciated all they did for her. They always were there to support her and us in all we did. He was a great man. I hope that you all feel peace at this time. I am glad you were able to see him before he went.

Cynthia Madill said...

aunt jaime , grandpa was a good guy !! i love him and grandma very much . love you love celena