Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where does time go??

So I've been lucky to have a great company that will work with me on how long I take off work. I was originally planning on taking 6 weeks off work but then where I had to be on bedrest for 2 weeks I was bummed because I thought then I'd only have a month with Brooklynn and part of that would've been when she was in the NICU so really  I wouldn't have had much time at home with her.

Luckily I'm able to take 8 weeks off so I get more time with her which I love. I think it's going to be so hard to leave her the first day...but at least I know she'll be in good hands. My mom, Robbie's grandma and one of my friends will be watching her while we're at work which helps but it would be so much better if I could just do it every day!!! Hopefully eventually I can become a full time stay at home mom! But until then I'll treasure every minute i have with her!!!

So back to the title of my post....where does the time go???? I have to go back to work in less than a month!!! I know it's going to come so fast and I don't want it too!!!

No comments: