Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Guess what I'm excited for??????

BEAR LAKE!!!!!!  We go in like 19 days and I'm so freaking excited. It's the one family trip we take that all my siblings go to and there's not really any worries and we can just go and relax! I can't believe it's coming up so soon and just can't wait to spend time with my family...but mostly my awesome cute nieces and nephews!! I'll take lots of pics (just not me in a swim suit) to show how fun it is.

1 comment:

lindseyfrancom said...

I have to admit I'm jealous. I lived in Logan for a year and only drove past Bear Lake a couple of times, I know crazy. Plus, I need a vacation. Hope it is as fun and relaxing as you hope it to be. Oh, and enjoy this year without the babe, it's going to be a little more work next time!!!