Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Cakes

 Jewelry box cake

 Mock wedding cake for 2 friends 



 I love how the earrings turned out!!! The beads are edible sugar pearls!! I thought the cake turned out pretty cute

Robbie told me that I had to make sure I had a ring on the cake so this is what I came up with! 

    I feel like I'm improving on my cakes and it seems like the last few months I've gotten a few more orders which I'm excited about!! I've also done more cake decorating classes with friends to "teach" people what I know (I feel more like we just get together and have fun....but I hope they learn something). I would love to own a bakery one day so I just need to get my cakes just a little bit better and start working on more from scratch recipes!!

No comments: