Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Turtle Brownie Deliciousness!!!!



It was one of my friend's birthday and her favorite dessert is turtle brownies so I decided to make her some and I thought they turned out delicious so I thought I would be nice and share the recipe!!!


TURTLE BROWNIES
1/2 c Butter
1/2 c oil
2 c sugar
1/2 c cocoa
4 eggs
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 c flour
1 c choc chips
nuts
caramel (I just used ice cream topping caramel)


Preheat oven to 350. In medium bowl melt butter in microwave then stir in oil, sugar and cocoa. With a wooden spoon stir in remaining ingredients except choc chips, caramel and nuts. Spread in greased 9x13 pan and drizzle caramel on top (however much you want). Bake for 20-25 min (I baked mine for about 18 min and thought that was almost too long). Pull out of oven and sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts on top. Then drizzle more caramel on top to your satisfaction. Let sit for a few minutes for the caramel to soak into brownies. Cut and enjoy!!!!!


I thought they were delicious but still have a few things I kind of want to adjust with the recipe so maybe when I get it perfected I could use it in my bakery!!!!



No comments: