Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I was reminded yesterday of how uncertain life is and how long we will be here with our friends and our families. We don't know when our time will come to return to Heavenly Father and I hope that when I do return that He will be proud and that I lived a good life.

A wonderful man from our ward died early yesterday morning and left behind his amazing wife and 6 beautiful little girls. We only knew him for a short while but him and his family are a great example to me of a loving family. My prayers and thoughts are with them and I pray that they feel the Savior's love.

Life is a gift and it makes me want to be a better person so that when it's my time to go I am prepared and I can say that I touched people's lives and did the things I was suppose to do.

1 comment:

aurora said...

Oh that is so sad! It is times like these that bring those types of thoughts...