Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Possible Addiction???

So recently our upstairs neighbors moved and so we lost our internet connection (don't worry we weren't stealing the internet from them...we payed) and so since last Sunday we haven't had the internet. So I've had to think of things to entertain myself with. The first thing I did was play games on my computer that I got a free trial for but once I played them like 4 times I couldn't play anymore...so I had to find something else to do.

I have a routine every morning and this is completely throwing me off. I set my alarm clock for 5:00, 6:00, 6:45 and then finally 7:00 and then I wake up. I've been doing this since high school and I don't know why. Robbie's said that he's got used to it and just blocks it out. I couldn't do it on my mission for fear that my companions wouldn't be very fond of me (so one day I hope that I get a thank you from all of them!!!!). Anyways, back to my morning routine: I take a shower, turn on my computer, check my email, check facebook and then check my blog while at the same time I am putting on my makeup. Then I do my hair, get my breakfast ready, get snacks for work and then leave. So I've been thrown off my game.

Any suggestions of what to do????? I've baked a little bit more, I vacuumed up all of Cassie's disgusting hair (which will probably all be back today), watched Wife Swap thinking how Robbie would react to me leaving for 2 weeks and having to deal with someone much different than me.

I know that I'm addicted to the internet, I'm readily admitting that. So it's about time I get my internet back. So Robbie needs to hurry home so he can talk to the upstairs neighbors and get internet back on.....Robbie hurry home soon!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mikeynannie said...

LOL!!! Jamie, you crack me up. I am with you, though, my friend. What would we do without the internet, seriously!! We need to hang out sometime. I don't know when, though. Life is too crazy.