Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recent Happenings


Great grandma Hauzer talking to Robbie's mom


Robbie, Jamie and grandma Hauzer


So yesterday was Robbie's great grandma's birthday celebration. The last time we had seen her was on our wedding day almost 3 years ago. It was great to see her again and for me to meet a lot of Robbie's family I had never met.




Phrase my grandpa said to my grandma right before he left us.



Grandpa's headstone

Before Robbie's grandma's party we decided that we would stop by my grandpa's grave to see the headstone that was recently put on. My uncle, Brett, was the one who designed it and i think it turned out amazing. The lake on there is Lake Powell because my grandparents went there every year and loved it. That's pretty much where I was raised. I miss my grandpa tons and can't believe it's almost been a year since he's passed away.

1 comment:

mikeynannie said...

I have to say that that is the coolest headstone that I have ever seen. How neat that is to see it and remember your grandpa. I know you and he were really close.