Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Newest Creation!


So I had a request from Katrina at work for a camo bikini cake and this is what I cam up with. I think it turned out pretty cute. I know that the upper part is a bit out of proportion but I found some cake pans that would've helped greatly after I had already baked it. So oh well. I think I'd use a different color for the skin. The color I used was "peachy cream" but I don't think it really turned out too peachy. It was too orange--so the next request I have for a cake like this I will know.
Earlier this week I got a request to make 72 cookies for a bridal shower and I think they turned out cute. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics but the mother of the bride said that they tasted wonderful. I love to decorate cookies-even if I have to make 9 batches of sugar cookie dough! If any of you need cookies, cakes, cupcakes, or anything baked let me know!!!!

2 comments:

mikeynannie said...

LOL!!! That is freaking hilarious!! I love it Jame!!! Seriously, you rock!

JSL, ABE&H said...

Va Va Voom, thats funny. It looks tasty too.