Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A New Chapter in Our Lives

So we have had to find a place to live because of circumstances coming up with the place we live now and can I just say I hate the whole moving thing???? Having to find a place to live, then calling the people that have the ads in the paper and they don't call you back (That's the most irritating thing), then actually finding a place and then you have to pack up all of your stuff and move it and then just unpack it again!!!! How fun huh???

But anyways we found a cute basement apartment in Orem which is about 15 minutes south from where we are now. It's 2 bedroom, 1 bath and a backyard for Cassie to play in. The people we are renting from are awesome. I've enjoyed talking to him and getting to know him and his wife. So this week is the big week that we get to get all of our stuff moved over. The one glad thing I think that's the best about all of this is we get to try out a new ward. The landlord says the ward is awesome and we will love it and I sure hope so. So as soon as we get settled in I will take pics and post them!!! Wish us luck.

4 comments:

aurora said...

Best wishes on your move!

Kiera said...

Good luck with your move!! Hey, did Lisa get you the info for her farewell? If not let me know and I will get if for you!!

mikeynannie said...

WOW!!! That was quick! When I talked to you at the wedding, you didn't have any plans to move. It was just a probability. I'm glad you found a good place with Cassie. Good luck with the move! Call if you need any help, we'd be happy to come down and help.

Adrienne said...

I hate moving too! We're coming up to that in August. Good luck with everything!