Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

One of the Greatest Books!!!!


I just finished this book and I thought it was great!!!! I have become a Stephanie Meyer fan and can't wait for the 4th Twilight book to come out but even more so I can't wait for the movie to come out!!! Why does it have to be clear in December??? If you want a good book to read this is it!! I can't believe how well it's written and it keeps your interest. It started out kind of slow but it got moving and kept on moving. It kept me on my toes during the whole book!!!! Read it and you won't regret it!!!

1 comment:

k said...

i completely agree with you. :)
stephenie meyer is a seriously talented author. the only thing upsetting is how unrealistic my expectatons in men have become... :)