Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Big adventures!

We've officially started packing and get rid of stuff that we no longer need. Our fish tank was sold on Saturday and now it's really quiet in the apartment and it almost feels empty. We've filled in the spot where the fish tank with boxes full of stuff! I've just been reminiscing everything that's happened since we've lived here and it makes it hard to leave. It's a big move but I know it will be good for us because Robbie will get school finsihed and I will get my degree and also we'll be closer to my family for a little bit so that they can get to know Robbie! I can't really put into words how I feel. I have so many different emotions going on. I'm sad, happy, excited, nervous, etc.
I sold my truck that I've had for 8 years and it will be weird for me to not be driving that anymore! It was a good truck and I have many memories with it. I think Robbie's just glad to see it go though (He felt like a clown in a tiny clown car when he rode in it!!!!)
Many new adventures await us and I hope I am ready for them all! I just hate having to pack just to unpack it all over again and find spots for it. Anways, I hadn't posted for awhile so I thought I'd just post a little bit. I know it's random and there's no pictures. I'm sorry. I have pics of our messy apartment I just haven't downloaded them yet. I told someone the other day that it's pretty pathetic that I take pictures now mostly just with the intent of posting them on my blog! I'm pathetic I know!! But I know that I enjoy reading others blogs so hopefully at least someone enjoys reading mine!!
So as of June 25th I am done working and then come the 29th we leave for Utah! I know it will be here before I know it and I have a lot to do. I just sometimes hope that someone else would just do it for me!!! Any takers????

1 comment:

aurora said...

Okay, well maybe I won't do it FOR you... but if you need a hand, please call me! I'd love to help you out.
I also have two girls who are very handy and would love to help!
Or...
Hey, call Katy and tell her to bring Maddy-- they will talk your head off, but they can do lots of work!