Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008


So I'm so excited I just have to share my news just cuz!!!! I noticed a patient that came into work the other day and started talking to him and asked if he was a chef and he said yeah. I told him that I was interested in going into culinary school hopefully specializing in pastry and bakery stuff and he told me about the Le Cordon Bleu Institute in Dallas and so I got on the website and requested info and now next weekend I'm meeting with a lady and she's going to give us a tour of the school, go over the cost, schedule, etc. I'm soooooo excited! So I'll find out when classes start and see how it goes. The patient was telling me that they practically give away financial aide which I hope I get. Isn't that the greatest news???? So then you might know me as the chef! I think that that would be the most awesome career ever. I don't even really know why I became interested in baking/cooking but I just love it! Anyways I just had to share my news. I hope that you guys get as excited as I am!!!!!

4 comments:

mikeynannie said...

Jamie, that is SSOOOO exciting!!! You will totally love it! If you do go to Idaho, is there a school that you could transfer to up that way? I hope so!! Go luck with it!

The Chaffin's said...

There isn't a school, and it I went to BYU Idaho it would have to be a minor...so I guess we'll just see what happens with everything!!!

Kiera said...

That is awesome Jamie!! Good luck with it!!! Those are good cakes. I don't have the patience for that! You are amazing!!

Heather said...

I am SO jealous!