Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Favorite Person

 Cierra and me at my biological father's funeral 

 Cierra covering a cake with fondant 
(she's my little baker's helper)

 Cierra in her dress we bought her when she forgot her church clothes....let's say she never forgot her clothes again

 Cierra and me being goofy

 Cierra

 Cierra being her special self

 Cierra loves to take pictures of herself and others


My niece, Cierra, is one of my most favorite people. I'm not really close to very many people but Cierra is one that I feel that connection with. She just had her 15th birthday and I can't believe she is that old! She is so much fun to hang out with and I love baking with her or just hanging out with her cuz she always brightens my days! She loves to sing and I love listening to her sing. I try to not pick favorite nieces and nephews but I do have to say that Cierra is on the top because we've spent so much time together and I think we have been through a lot together. She's an awesome girl and I'm so grateful she's part of my life. 

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY CIERRA!!!! I SURE LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS

1 comment:

Cierra said...

Awe(: Jamie I love you too~!!!