Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Coming Soon

My sister-in-law and I are going to put together a blog about our weight loss progress and add tips and good articles and stuff that we've found!! I read last night on yahoo about 8 people who lost weight because they blogged about it so I figured I might as well give it a try. I know I need to do something and so this is what we're gonna do!!! I hope that it works out and I'll let you know the link when it's up and running!




So it's up and running...I know I still need to change a few things but it's a start. The website is http://ourjourneyinweightloss.blogspot.com. You can click here to check it out and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

jaime im always wishing the best for you.