Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

ROBBIE


I was just thinking on my way home what a great husband I have so I figured I'd dedicate a post to him. We have been married for 4 1/2 years and I am continually amazed at how he treats me and things he does for me.

This past weekend I was having some weird chest pains (no it wasn't a heart attack) and on Sunday night I was in some serious pains and Robbie pretty much waited on me hand and foot. He even went to our neighbors and borrowed some peppermint extract for me. He made sure I was taken care of before he did anything else and he dropped what he was doing when I asked if he would give me a blessing. It just made me love him all the more.

He always brings me home cute little things that he thinks that I would like such as a movie I had said I wanted to watch or chocolate.

He is always willing to help when someone asks him. I think he learned that from his dad.

He shops at Jared's!!!! That's all I need to say about that one.

He loves his family dearly and would do whatever was needed to help them which I envy sometimes....I wish my family had the same relationship.

He always makes me laugh with some off the wall comment.

He will surprise me with a delicious home cooked meal. Yummy. He makes the best crab bisque and has mastered some pretty good cheese and garlic bread.

He loves to take me fishing. I probably should want to go more (I will be better this year) and I just love being out in nature with him spending time with him.

He does things just to get a reaction out of me. He denies this but I know it's true.

He is the sweetest guy I know and makes me love him more and more every day. I think I ended up with the best guy out there and I am glad that I have him for eternity. I know he would do anything for me and I love him so much.