Happily Ever After

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

That was me then....

So Tesa and I have had some plans to have a life changing event for a couple of weeks and today was the day!!!! We went to Zen's Hair Salon in Azle and got our hair CHOPPED off!!!


This was my hair before....it took me 2 years to get it this long....



This was my hairdresser and me. I think she enjoyed chopping our hair off!!


This was my final result! I was pretty happy with it but I guess I'll have to wait and see how it looks when I style it...especially without a blow dryer!!!


That's Tesa with her hair!! She had been growing hers out for 8 years!!! Wow. I like the final result!!!


And the grand finale....this is both of us with our hair GONE!!!! Are we crazy or what????
What do you think of my new hairdo????


6 comments:

DanaK said...

Woooow! Y'all look great! I love it!

aurora said...

I LOVE it! ♥♥♥♥ It's perfect. Fresh and healthy and bouncy looking. ☺

Mary Killion said...

It looks AWESOME! Good for you to have the patience to grow out your hair! (I have none when it comes to hair!)

JSL, ABE&H said...

I like the new do! Sorry I had to miss the appt with you.

Kiera said...

I like it. Were you scared to cut it? I was nervous when I cut only a little off mine.

kristi said...

oh Jamie - your hair looks soooooo cute!! I can't wait to see you in person!